Sunday, 2 September 2007

Endless Lies


What if one day,
You asked me why I never tried to be in a relationship?
And I answer, I'm love my Dream
And You left,
Without knowing that -- My Dream
Is Loving you

8 comments:

eileen said...

wahhh so poetic. I wonder who the girl is... Hmmmm...enlighten me pls! =D

Aiden Chan said...

eileen! hows is USA? the girl is someone i love?lol

TNS said...

who is the girl?

eileen said...

AWW~~~ So sweet. But being the busybody and ur "good" fiend, u should tell me who is she right? =P

Aiden Chan said...

jason tan -the girl is someone.


eileen - the girl is *drum rolls*

eileen said...

AHhhahahaha...tell me tell me tell me. If u dont wish to publisize tell me through msn k? But i know what ur answer's going to be.. The girl will be sad to know if u answer me as what i thought. U get what i mean? =P

Aiden Chan said...

eileen is one curious being,thats a fast reply from you.

eileen said...

I so happen stumbles across it ok? SHESH~ Dont try to change the topic coz i'll bug u. =P