Daily Randomness
No more monkeying with your pictures? MIA?
@azain - what you mean? urm, I'm just having holidays and plus minus divide substract multiply power of two always forget bring camera out and lazy.
lol. i mean your photos aren't Photoshop-ed any more.i haven't seen you online nowadays... or is it just me.
apa tu ??*Dru*
@azian - lol, too lazy too tired. I online but sleeping.@cindrew - Itu...YOU!
swt*Dru*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No more monkeying with your pictures?
MIA?
@azain - what you mean? urm, I'm just having holidays and plus minus divide substract multiply power of two always forget bring camera out and lazy.
lol. i mean your photos aren't Photoshop-ed any more.
i haven't seen you online nowadays... or is it just me.
apa tu ??
*Dru*
@azian - lol, too lazy too tired. I online but sleeping.
@cindrew - Itu...YOU!
swt
*Dru*
Post a Comment